Lackland Public Health
The Public Health Office provides an array of services from deployment out-processing to sexually transmitted infection interviews. The Public Health Office consists of two different sections: Community Health and Force Health Management. Each section's responsibilities are listed below. The Public Health Office is located at Reid Health Services Center / Reid Clinic, Lackland AFB.
Community Health Management
Force Health Management
- Communicable Disease Surveillance
- Sexually Transmitted Interviews/Education
- Tuberculosis Surveillance/Screening
- Food and Public Facility Inspection
- Supervisor Food Safety Training
- Vector Surveillance
- Medical Entomology
- Animal Bites
- Outbreak Investigation
- Deployment Processing – Appointments Only
- In-processing, out-processing for all deployers. Call 210-292-1418 for appointment.
- Medical Employee Health Program – Appointments Only – Tuesdays / Thursdays
- In-processing – Call 210-292-4736 / 2294 for appointment.
- Occupational Health Exams
- Hearing Conservation Program – Occupational Health Shop Audiograms ONLY
- Call 210-292-0553 / 3244 for scheduling appointments.
- MHS Genesis Self Service Appointment Scheduling - https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/app/login
- Fetal Protection Program
- AFSAS Cases Tracking
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Tracking