The Public Health Office provides an array of services from deployment out-processing to sexually transmitted infection interviews. The Public Health Office consists of three different sections: Community Health, Force Health and the Physical Health Assessment Cell. Each section's responsibilities are listed below. The Public Health Office is located in the clinic just past the Immunizations Clinic on the left.
- Sexually Transmitted Interviews/Education
- Food and Public Facility Inspection
- Food Booth Training
- Animal Bites
- Inactive Tuberculosis Education/Follow-up
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Tracking
- Medical Employee Health Program
- Vector Surveillance
- Deployment Processing
- In-processing, out-processing for all deployers. Call 210-652-1876 for appointment.
- Occupational Health Exam/Audiograms
- Fetal Protection Program